To build a world-class life sciences community in British Columbia that contributes to the economic and societal wellbeing of the Province through a collaborative effort between industry, academia and government.
To broaden our representation of British Columbia's converging "bio" community by building a forum for complementary technologies, and supporting the Province's life sciences industry through advocacy, facilitation and promotion.
- Transparency – Maintain an environment in which staff, members and regulators can engage in open and constructive dialogue.
- Innovation – Be a solutions-oriented organization in support of life sciences.
- Inclusive – Consider various opinions and perspectives from within the life sciences community, as well as those external.
- Proactive – Leadership does not wait. LifeSciences BC must continue to explore new ideas with passion and objectivity.
Our Core Initiatives
- People – Increase the general public’s understanding of the issues in B.C.’s life sciences community.
- Promotion – Raise awareness of B.C.’s life sciences capabilities and capacity.
- Partnerships – Increase membership and explore collaborations with other organizations in support of our vision.
- Policy – Through consultation with members and government, provide guidance on public policy.