Genome Me Lab Inc.
Genome Me™ Lab Inc. is a Vancouver-based start-up company in the business of precision medicine with the latest next generation sequencing (NGS) technology and unique gene detection platforms for clinical diagnostic tests. Genome Me™ is increasingly investing resources into the expansion of various R&D programs, including the development of early cancer detection and monitoring assays for personalized medicine to achieve precise medical care. We currently have an opening of a PCR/qPCR Lab Technician position for a reliable, motivated and detail-oriented individual.
The successful candidate(s) will be part of the QC team for our complete line of enzyme and PCR related products. The successful candidate(s) will have plenty of opportunities for fast track career development while being part of a highly diverse, innovative and interactive cohort of scientists.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist the senior scientists with on-going projects.
- Carry out production and QC according to SOPs.
- Maintain and organize all QC and production records/documents carefully and neatly in detail.
Qualifications: shortlisted candidates will have the following experience:
- A minimum of BSc in Microbiology/Biochemistry/Biology
- Previous experience in PCR/qPCR for 6 months.
- Experience in preparing buffers/reagent mixtures.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to troubleshoot
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, team environment.
How To Apply:
Please forward your resume and cover letter with subject “PCR/qPCR Technician” to email@example.com. We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.