Symvivo Corporation is a biotechnology company in the cancer gene therapy field. We have developed a novel bacterial based gene delivery platform technology for the treatment of solid tumors. This approach has the potential to integrate with and improve existing therapies where treatment options are currently limited.
Symvivo is continuing to build its scientific team focused on the development of its pre-clinical/clinical pipeline. We are currently looking for an experienced scientist to provide expert technical abilities and scientific insight.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Mammalian cell culture and microscopy experience, tissue handling, qRT-PCR, PCR
- Perform laboratory procedures as directed to modify experimental protocols to test identified variables
- Report/present experimental data to Senior Scientists
- Increase knowledge of laboratory techniques and products
- Assist with lab procedures as requested (e.g. inventory of supplies, waste disposal, safety measures)
Qualifications and Skillset
- Minimum M.Sc. in molecular biology or B.Sc. with 2+ years industry experience
- Detail-oriented and meticulous with experimental design, protocols and data collection.
- Must be highly motivated with a deep desire to participate in the culture of an early-stage biotechnology company
How to apply
To apply, please send a C.V. and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title Research Technician in the subject line. We thank you for your interest in Symvivo, however we are only able to contact you should you be considered for a position.