Secure Document Sharing & Virtual Data Room Solutions ShareVault offers secure, cloud-based document sharing solutions, also known as virtual data rooms, that are frequently used by organizations of all types to securely share highly confidential documents with outside parties. In contrast to consumer-grade file sharing services, ShareVault allows organizations to easily share documents with third parties, while monitoring access and maintaining control. Because it provides bank-grade security, ShareVault is commonly used in the following applications:
- For due diligence activities such as licensing, partnering, M&A, and investment
- To replace older, slower and clunkier virtual data rooms (VDRs)
- For biopharma companies that need to securely share their intellectual property and regulatory submissions with prospective partners and to enable partners to easily review these submissions
- For frequent and ongoing business needs to share sensitive documents with other parties such as business consultants, manufacturers, distributors, researchers, attorneys and board members
- As an efficient and more manageable alternative to FTP/sFTP and CD/DVD shipments
Spanning life sciences, financial services, legal services, energy/natural resources, technology, manufacturing, education and other markets, ShareVault has enabled more than $20B in transactions for organizations in 44 countries. Across these markets, ShareVault’s service is recognized for its ease-of-use, speed, industry-leading features, customer support and cost-effectiveness.
To take advantage of this offer:
To find out what ShareVault offers LifeSciences BC members, including great discounts on services, click here! When availing yourself of this offer, be sure to mention that you are a member of LifeSciences BC!