Biofilm MEDIA is a niche video and media production company. Producer, Brian Calvert, holds a MSc (Microbiology & Immunology) degree from the University of Saskatchewan and has also produced more than 60 videos for online and multimedia applications. Biofilm is the result of a unique knowledge convergence focused on generating video solutions for British Columbia’s growing life sciences community. How can your organization benefit from video messaging?
- SHOWCASE your product or technology in multiple languages & markets via the fastest growing information medium
- DESIGN short & compelling pitch videos featuring your technology product to attract and inform a wider audience of potential investors
- ATTRACT the best and brightest talent with a compelling video showcasing your company’s benefits, technology and the natural advantages of living & working in BC
- FORMULATE training modules that can be repeatedly and flexibly deployed and reviewed
- KEEP your stakeholders informed with visually engaging video addresses (internal & external)
- CREATE a more engaging series of FAQ videos that address current and potential customers’ most common questions
- GENERATE video profiles introducing members of your team to potential investors and collaborators
- DECREASE accidents, reduce waste, minimize false +/-, and ultimately save money with process & procedure videos that clarify and reinforce SOPs
Biofilm MEDIA is offering LifeSciences BC members:
- a 10% discount on all services
To take advantage of this offer:
Please contact Brian Calvert (email@example.com) for more information.
For the last few years, biofilm MEDIA has produced a number of videos for LifeSciences BC. With our organization serving over 220 members of our local life sciences community, Brian’s life science background and his knowledge and understanding of the subject matter have proven to be essential when editing and compiling videos in a concise way to engage our membership. biofilm MEDIA’s expertise and creativity has lent the recent LifeSciences Annual Awards Dinners, the impact it needed to tell the stories of our many award winners. Biofilm’s quick turnaround times also make LSBC a happy and committed customer.
Susan Ogilvie, Manager, Communications & External Affairs LifeSciences BC