CIIP is pleased to announce its collaboration with NRC-IRAP on the EUREKA call for proposal. This call for proposals for joint research and development (R&D) projects addressing short to medium term solutions for COVID-19 difficulties is now open to Canadian small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) who wish to collaborate on R&D projects with partners in Austria, Denmark, France, the Netherlands, Spain, and Turkey.
Canadian participants to eligible projects may receive financial support through the National Research Council Industrial Research Assistance Program (NRC IRAP). Participants from other countries must contact their respective national funding authorities engaged in this call – listed on the EUREKA Website.
- Application Deadline
International consortium project proposal submission deadline: May 15, 2020
- Open to:
- Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)
- Large enterprises and industries*
- Research organizations*
* only eligible Canadian SMEs will be eligible for funding through NRC-IRAP. All other Canadian participants must secure funding from other sources or be self-funded.
- Sectors of Focus
All industry sectors with short to medium-term response to COVID-19 specific needs, such as:
- Infection prevention and protection
- Sanitation technology
- Diagnostics and testing
- Therapeutics, vaccines, and medicines
- Disease-tracking technology, analytical solutions for health systems
- Smart technology for COVID-19 patients
- Smart technologies and support systems for critical production and supply chains under lockdown
- Safe mobility: migration data and trends, regional risk monitoring, protection of isolated and risk groups, safe use of public transports
- Education technologies and digital workplace