- This event has passed.
22nd Annual LifeSciences BC Virtual Awards, presented by FARRIS
September 17, 2020
On Thursday, September 17, 2020, LifeSciences BC held our 22nd Annual LifeSciences BC Awards, presented by FARRIS, this time in a virtual format. We celebrated our community’s many achievements, small wins and big victories. We recognized and honoured the efforts of all those who have invested their lives’ work in mastering successful health outcomes.
The 22nd Annual LifeSciences BC Award Winners:
- Genome BC Award for Scientific Excellence – Dr. Aly Karsan
- Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research – Aubrey J. Tingle Prize – Dr. Poul Sorensen
- Milton Wong Award for Leadership – Nancy Harrison
- Medical/Digital Technology Company of the Year – Canary Medical Inc.
- Deal of the Year – Xenon Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Strategic Life Sciences Partner of the Year – adMare BioInnovations Inc.
- Emerging Life Sciences Company of the Year – Chinook Therapeutics Inc.
- Dr. Don Rix Award for Lifetime Achievement – John Babcook