- This event has passed.
22nd Annual LifeSciences BC Virtual Awards, presented by FARRIS
September 17 @ 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
Please join us for the 22nd Annual LifeSciences BC Awards
Date: Thursday, September 17, 2020
Time: 2:00 – 3:30 PM
The 22nd Annual LifeSciences BC Awards, presented by FARRIS on September 17, 2020, is an opportunity to celebrate our community’s many achievements, small wins and big victories, with our peers, family and friends. This is our moment to recognize and honour the efforts of all those who have invested their lives’ work in mastering successful health outcomes.
The 22nd Annual LifeSciences BC Award Winners:
- Genome BC Award for Scientific Excellence – Dr. Aly Karsan
- Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research – Aubrey J. Tingle Prize – Dr. Poul Sorensen
- Milton Wong Award for Leadership – Nancy Harrison
- Medical/Digital Technology Company of the Year – Canary Medical Inc.
- Deal of the Year – Xenon Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Strategic Life Sciences Partner of the Year – adMare BioInnovations Inc.
- Emerging Life Sciences Company of the Year – Chinook Therapeutics Inc.
- Dr. Don Rix Award for Lifetime Achievement – John Babcook
B.C. has found its place on the international life sciences stage and is recognized in Canada and beyond for its significant accomplishments in medical technology, biopharmaceuticals, health delivery systems, and medical research & development initiatives. We have reached beyond our borders to impact patient health and connect to the world at large, while ensuring the life science sector here, at home, remains vibrant and sustainable.
We are fortunate to have a life science ecosystem that bridges academia and thriving research & development networks, including world-class healthcare facilities, distinguished health & medical foundations, and renowned centres of excellence that are supportive of translation and commercializing innovation in healthcare.
Please join us in celebrating our 2020 LifeSciences BC Award winners on September 17, 2020!
Tickets: Free for LSBC Members, $25 for Non-Members
2:00 PM – Awards presentations start
3:30 PM – Networking
Tickets on sale NOW! Click Here!
Thank you to our sponsors
Director, Partnerships & Events
Tel.: 604-669-9909 ext. 104