- This event has passed.
Access to Innovation 2020 Conference
February 5, 2020
Save the date now for the 5th annual ACCESS TO INNOVATION Conference at the Vancouver Convention Centre West.
Theme: “Innovation adoption – accelerating patient outcomes”
Stakeholders include: Academia, Health Institutions, Government, Centres of Innovation, SMEs, Multi-national Corporations, Investors and Payers.
- Ali Ardakani, Vice Chair – LifeSciences BC Board of Directors, Founder & Managing Partner – Novateur Ventures Inc.
- Dr. Stirling Bryan, President – BC Academic Health Science Network
- Dr. Bethany Edmunds, Associate Dean – Northeastern University Vancouver Campus
- Dr. Fabio Feldman, Director, Clinical Quality & Patient Safety – Fraser Health Authority
- Dr. Alexandra T. Greenhill, CEO & Chief Medical Officer – Careteam Technologies Inc.
- Dr. Ehsan Karim, Scientist & Biostatistician – CHÉOS
- Colleen Kennedy, Executive Director, Health System Improvement & Engagement – BC Patient Safety & Quality Council
- Handol Kim, Co-Founder & CEO – Variational AI, Vice Chair – AInBC
- Dr. Darryl Knight, VP, Research & Academic Affairs – Providence Health Care
- Margaret Lau, Senior Manager and Leader, Health Care and Life Sciences, British Columbia – Deloitte
- Dr. Howard Lim, Medical Oncologist – BC Cancer, Clinical Associate Professor of Medicine – UBC
- Vince Lozada, Managing Director, Biotechnology Investment Banking – RBC Capital Markets, San Francisco
- Dr. Elicia Maine, Professor, Technology and Operations Management – Simon Fraser University
- Dr. Malcolm Moore, Past President – BC Cancer Agency
- W. Neil Palmer, Senior Strategic Advisor & President Emeritus – PDCI Market Access Inc.
- Scott Phillips, President & CEO – StarFish Medical, Chair – LifeSciences BC Board of Directors
- Dr. David Poon, VP Business Development and Alliance Management – Zymeworks
- Dr. Rachael Ritchie, Director of Innovation – Vancouver Coastal Health
- Dr. Maryam Sadeghi, CEO – MetaOptima
- Dr. Don Sin, Professor – UBC Department of Medicine
- Michelle Theroux, Leader, Health Strategy & Innovation and National Leader, Smart Health Communities – Deloitte
- Dr. Brad Thomas, Diagnostic Liaison – Oncology, Western Canada – AstraZeneca
- Dr. Lisa Toltl, Director, Medical Affairs Oncology & Cell Therapy – Kite, a Gilead Company
- Dick Vollet, President & CEO – St. Paul’s Hospital Foundation
- Dr. Alan Winter, Past BC Innovation Commissioner and Former President – Genome BC
- Dr. Stephen Yip, Interim Medical Director – BC Cancer Agency
- Dr. Bev Holmes, President & CEO – Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research
- Steve Lowry, Executive Director – AInBC
- Dr. Simon Pimstone, CEO – Xenon Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Dr. Pascal Spothelfer, President & CEO – Genome BC
More information to follow soon!
Date: Wednesday, February 5, 2020
Time: 8:00am – 7:00pm
Location: Room 301, Vancouver Convention Centre West
1055 Canada Place, Vancouver
Tickets: LSBC members $199 and LSBC non members: $299
Thank you to our sponsors!
For more information, please contact:
Ryan Butt, Senior Manager, Events & Outreach
Phone: 604 669-9909 ext. 104