- This event has passed.
Canadian panel on talent at BIO Boston presented by Pfizer
June 5, 2018
On Tuesday, June 5, 2018, LifeSciences BC held a Canadian panel on talent at BIO Boston, presented by Pfizer. Talent will be one of the biggest constraints that Canadian life sciences companies will face. The panel explored strategies for attracting, retaining and training the executive leaders needed to build global life science companies.
Emcee: Dr. Lesley Esford, President & CEO, LifeSciences BC
Moderator: Cedric Bisson, Partner, Teralys Capital
- Gordon McCauley, President & CEO, The Centre for Drug Research and Development
- Mel Wong, President & CEO, Bio Alberta
- Parimal Nathwani, Vice President, MaRS Innovation
- Michelle Savoie, CEO, Consilio Manuque
- Karimah Es Sabar, CEO & Partner, Quark Venture Inc & Director, Global Health Sciences Fund
Presenting sponsor: Pfizer
Event sponsor: BioTalent Canada