On Tuesday, September 28, Life Sciences BC held a webinar on Quantum-Inspired Drug Development, sponsored by Fujitsu, addressing the following questions:
- Looking at key innovation breakthroughs over the past year; how has the industry had to adapt and embrace new technologies in light of worldwide events?
- How can Fujitsu’s quantum inspired technology support accelerating resolutions to some of the challenges in the industry?
- Where can quantum deliver the most values for pharmaceutical industry?
- Where can quantum inspired technology in the pharmaceutical industry be applied to support all areas within a business to support drug discovery and design?
- How to overcome security and data protection?
- What’s the future of technology in the pharmaceutical industry?
- Ellen Devereux, Digital Annealer Consultant, Fujitsu UK
- Dean Prelazzi, VP, Head of Business Development and Marketing, Fujitsu Intelligence Technology
- Dr. David Snelling, Program Director Artificial Intelligence, Fujitsu UK
This Membership Spotlight event was proudly sponsored by Fujitsu