Applications are now open and close September 17th!
Life Sciences BC is proud to be hosting Invest in BC presented by Lumira Ventures to be held online on November 3 & 4. The event will bring together stakeholders in the healthcare innovation ecosystem for an exciting two days of company pitches. Entrepreneurs will tell their stories and get feedback and engagement from a wide range of investor stakeholders including angel investors, venture capitalists, and representatives from corporate ventures teams and funding foundations.
We would like to invite companies to apply to present.
Applicants should be:
- Life science organizations in the discovery, development or commercialization stage of business
- Organizations interested in meeting with investors and strategic partners
- Organizations that want to raise their profile within the Life Sciences Community
- Organizations that are based in BC
- Each company will be given presentation slots of 8 minutes in length
- All applications are due Friday, September 17; applications will be reviewed by an investor committee; accepted organizations will be notified at a later date
There is no fee to apply for Invest in BC 2021.
Cost to present: