LifeSciences BC Access to Innovation
February 5 @ 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Save the date now for the 5th annual ACCESS TO INNOVATION Conference at the Vancouver Convention Centre West.
Theme: “Innovation adoption – accelerating patient outcomes”
Stakeholders include: Academia, Health Institutions, Government, Centres of Innovation, SMEs, Multi-national Corporations, Investors and Payers.
- Dr Ehsan Karim, Assistant Professor – UBC, Biostatistician – CHEOS (Theme: “Healthcare data analytics in the era of big data, machine learning and artificial intelligence”)
- Dr Darryl Knight, VP, Research & Academic Affairs – Providence Healthcare
- Vince Lozada, Managing Director, Healthcare Investment, RBC Capital Markets
- David Poon, VP Business Development and Alliance Management, Zymeworks
- Dr Stephen Yip, Medical Director – BC Cancer
More information to follow soon!
Date: Wednesday, February 5, 2020
Time: 8:00am – 7:00pm
Location: Room 301, Vancouver Convention Centre West
1055 Canada Place, Vancouver
Tickets: LSBC members $199 and LSBC non members: $299
Breakfast or Break Sponsor
For more information, please contact:
Ryan Butt, Senior Manager, Events & Outreach
Phone: 604 669-9909 ext. 104