- This event has passed.
LifeSciences BC Access to Innovation
February 5 @ 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Save the date now for the 5th annual ACCESS TO INNOVATION Conference at the Vancouver Convention Centre West.
Theme: “Innovation adoption – accelerating patient outcomes”
Stakeholders include: Academia, Health Institutions, Government, Centres of Innovation, SMEs, Multi-national Corporations, Investors and Payers.
- Ali Ardakani, Vice Chair – LifeSciences BC Board of Directors, Founder & Managing Partner – Novateur Ventures Inc.
- Dr. Stirling Bryan, President – BC Academic Health Science Network
- Dr. Bethany Edmunds, Associate Dean – Northeastern University Vancouver Campus
- Dr. Fabio Feldman, Director, Clinical Quality & Patient Safety – Fraser Health Authority
- Dr. Alexandra T. Greenhill, CEO & Chief Medical Officer – Careteam Technologies Inc.
- Dr. Ehsan Karim, Scientist & Biostatistician – CHÉOS
- Colleen Kennedy, Executive Director, Health System Improvement & Engagement – BC Patient Safety & Quality Council
- Handol Kim, Co-Founder & CEO – Variational AI, Vice Chair – AInBC
- Dr. Darryl Knight, VP, Research & Academic Affairs – Providence Health Care
- Margaret Lau, Senior Manager and Leader, Health Care and Life Sciences, British Columbia – Deloitte
- Dr. Howard Lim, Medical Oncologist – BC Cancer, Clinical Associate Professor of Medicine – UBC
- Vince Lozada, Managing Director, Biotechnology Investment Banking – RBC Capital Markets, San Francisco
- Dr. Elicia Maine, Professor, Technology and Operations Management – Simon Fraser University
- Dr. Malcolm Moore, Past President – BC Cancer Agency
- W. Neil Palmer, Senior Strategic Advisor & President Emeritus – PDCI Market Access Inc.
- Scott Phillips, President & CEO – StarFish Medical, Chair – LifeSciences BC Board of Directors
- Dr. David Poon, VP Business Development and Alliance Management – Zymeworks
- Dr. Rachael Ritchie, Director of Innovation – Vancouver Coastal Health
- Dr. Maryam Sadeghi, CEO – MetaOptima
- Dr. Don Sin, Professor – UBC Department of Medicine
- Michelle Theroux, Leader, Health Strategy & Innovation and National Leader, Smart Health Communities – Deloitte
- Dr. Brad Thomas, Diagnostic Liaison – Oncology, Western Canada – AstraZeneca
- Dr. Lisa Toltl, Director, Medical Affairs Oncology & Cell Therapy – Kite, a Gilead Company
- Dick Vollet, President & CEO – St. Paul’s Hospital Foundation
- Dr. Alan Winter, Past BC Innovation Commissioner and Former President – Genome BC
- Dr. Stephen Yip, Interim Medical Director – BC Cancer Agency
- Dr. Bev Holmes, President & CEO – Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research
- Steve Lowry, Executive Director – AInBC
- Dr. Simon Pimstone, CEO – Xenon Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Dr. Pascal Spothelfer, President & CEO – Genome BC
More information to follow soon!
Date: Wednesday, February 5, 2020
Time: 8:00am – 7:00pm
Location: Room 301, Vancouver Convention Centre West
1055 Canada Place, Vancouver
Tickets: LSBC members $199 and LSBC non members: $299
Thank you to our sponsors!
For more information, please contact:
Ryan Butt, Senior Manager, Events & Outreach
Phone: 604 669-9909 ext. 104