- This event has passed.
LifeSciences BC Blakes Breakfast Speaking Event
November 22, 2018 @ 7:30 AM - 10:00 AM
LifeSciences BC is pleased to announce our fall Blakes Breakfast Speaking Event for Thursday, November 22, 2018.
Theme: “Post Cannabis Legalization Opportunities and Challenges”
- Jamie Brown, Vice Chairman & Managing Director, CANACCORD Genuity
- Damian Kettlewell, Chair, Founder & CEO, BlissCo Cannabis Corp
- Chris Nyberg, Associate, Blakes LLP
- Dan Sutton, CEO, Tantalus Labs
- Chris Wagner, CEO, Emerald Health Therapeutics
Date: Thursday, November 22, 2018
Time: 7:30am to 10:00am
Location: Plaza Ballroom, Hyatt Regency
655 Burrard St, Vancouver
Price: LSBC Member: $25 & LSBC Non-member: $50
7:30am – 8:00am: Registration and Hot Breakfast
8:00am – 9:30am: Presentations
9:30am – 10:00am: Networking
The Blakes Breakfast Speaking Series is our longest-standing event series and one of our most popular. Held four times a year, these breakfasts include presentations by local, national and multinational life science companies and typically attract a cross-section of approximately 40 of our life sciences community members. The Breakfast Speaking Series is proudly presented by Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP.