- This event has passed.
LifeSciences BC Blakes Breakfast Speaking Event
December 3, 2019 @ 7:30 AM - 10:00 AM
LifeSciences BC is pleased to announce our final Blakes Breakfast Speaking Event for 2019 on Tuesday, December 3.
The Blakes Breakfast Speaking Series is our longest-standing event series and one of our most popular. Held four times a year, these breakfasts include presentations by local, national and multinational life science companies and typically attract a cross-section of approximately 75 of our life sciences community members. The Breakfast Speaking Series is proudly presented by Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP.
Topic: “Translating Research Excellence into an Industry of Scale”
- Gordon McCauley, President & CEO, adMare BioInnovations
- Dr. Mounia Azzi, Vice President, Program Development and Partnerships, adMare BioInnovations
- Dr. Youssef Bennani, Venture Partner, adMare BioInnovations
- Dr. Lana Janes, Venture Partner, adMare BioInnovations
- David Helliwell, Co-Founder, Thrive Health
Date: Tuesday December 3, 2019
Location: Terminal City Club, 837 West Hastings Street, Vancouver
Price: LSBC Member: $25 & LSBC Non-member: $50
7:30am – 8:00am: Registration and Hot Breakfast
8:00am – 9:30am: Presentations
9:30am – 10:00am: Networking
For more information please contact:
Senior Manager, Events & Outreach
Telephone: 604 669-9909 ext. 104