- This event has passed.
LifeSciences BC Blakes Breakfast Speaking Event: COVID-19
March 4, 2020 @ 7:30 am - 10:00 am
On Wednesday, March 4, 2020, LifeSciences BC held the first Blakes Breakfast Speaking Event for 2020.
The Blakes Breakfast Speaking Series is our longest-standing event series and one of our most popular. Held four times a year, these breakfasts include presentations by local, national and multinational life science companies and typically attract a cross-section of approximately 75 of our life sciences community members. The Breakfast Speaking Series is proudly presented by Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP.
Theme: “Understanding the COVID-19 virus and how BC is leading the fight”
- Alexander Graves, President & CEO – Symvivo Corporation
- Dr. Juan Hou, Senior Scientist, Team Lead, Pulmonary Tissue – STEMCELL Technologies
- Dr. Mel Krajden, Medical Director – BCCDC Public Health Laboratory, Medical Head, Hepatitis – BCCDC, Professor – UBC
- Ian McBeath, CEO – Alpha9 Theranostics
- Kathryn Westendorf, Senior Research Scientist – AbCellera
7:30 – 8:00 AM: Registration and Hot Breakfast
8:00 – 9:30 AM: Presentations
9:30 – 10:00 AM: Networking