- This event has passed.
LifeSciences BC Showcase Series: Prince George
October 29 @ 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Join us for a unique opportunity to learn more about LifeSciences BC, along with the cutting-edge research and development being done in the Prince George area. The event will be a networking opportunity for a wide range of guests from the political, business, and academic worlds.
- Dr. Julia Bickford, Regional Director, Research Evaluation and Analytics, Co-Lead, BC SUPPORT Unit Northern Centre, Northern Health
- Dr. Shannon Freeman, Academic Director, Centre for Technology Adoption for Aging in the North (CTAAN); Associate Professor, School of Nursing, UNBC; MSFHR/AGEWELL Scholar Award Recipient
- Bridging the Technology Gap to Better Support Aging in Northern BC
- Dr. Heath Matheson, Professor, Psychology, UNBC
- Anne Woods, Managing Director, Life Science & Healthcare, Silicon Valley Bank
- Scaling up in Northern BC – Innovation and Fundraising in a Virtual World
9:00 – 10:00 – Presentations
10:00 – 10:10 – Q&A
10:10 – 10:30 – Networking
Tickets: Free for everyone
Thank you to our sponsors and supporters!
Director, Partnerships & Events
Tel.: 604-669-9909 ext. 104