On Thursday, May 13, 2021, Life Sciences BC held an educational session to learn more about the cutting-edge research and development being done in the Surrey area. This event provided the opportunity to network with a wide range of guests from the political, business, and academic worlds.
- Natasha Campbell, Clinical Trials Manager, Centre for Neurology Studies at HealthTech Connex
- Dr. Adrienne Chan, Professor Emeritus, University of the Fraser Valley
- Anita Huberman, CEO, Surrey Board of Trade
- Dr. David Llewellyn, Chief Commercial Officer, STEMCELL Technologies
- Rowena Rizzotti, Vice President, Healthcare & Innovation, Lark Group
- Anne Woods, Managing Director, Life Science & Healthcare, Silicon Valley Bank