This webinar will feature presentations from organizations working in the digital health space. Attendees can learn how innovation is facilitating a transformation of health care delivery and better health outcomes. Digital Health allows for the improvement of integration between health care systems, eliminates geographical barriers and provides advancements in areas such as artificial intelligence and precision medicine.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to attend Life Sciences BC’s last event of the season!
- David Helliwell, Co-founder & CEO, Thrive Health
- Dr. Deepak Kaura, Chief Medical Officer, 1QBit
- Handol Kim, Co-founder & CEO, Variational AI
- Jason Robertson, Co-founder and Vice President, Investments, Nimbus Synergies
- Elliot Stone, Co-founder & CEO, ALAViDA
- Elayne Wandler, Director, Programs, Digital Technology Supercluster
Date: June 24, 2021
Time: 4:00 – 5:30pm PT
Tickets: Free for Life Sciences BC members and non-members
This Spotlight Speaking Series is proudly presented by McCarthy Tétrault LLP
Our McCarthy Spotlight Speaking Series is one of our longest-standing event series – and one in which our attendees see the most value. Held twice a year, these events start with presentations on specific topics by local representatives of Life Sciences BC members.
In the past, the series has featured topics focusing on attracting and keeping good talent, technology and licensing, M&A and Capital Markets, to name a few.