- This event has passed.
LifeSciences BC Blakes Breakfast Speaking Event
November 22, 2018
LifeSciences BC is pleased to announce our fall Blakes Breakfast Speaking Event for Thursday, November 22, 2018.
Theme: “Post Cannabis Legalization Opportunities and Challenges”
- Jamie Brown, Vice Chairman & Managing Director, CANACCORD Genuity
- Damian Kettlewell, Chair, Founder & CEO, BlissCo Cannabis Corp
- Chris Nyberg, Associate, Blakes LLP
- Dan Sutton, CEO, Tantalus Labs
- Chris Wagner, CEO, Emerald Health Therapeutics
Date: Thursday, November 22, 2018
Time: 7:30am to 10:00am
Location: Plaza Ballroom, Hyatt Regency
655 Burrard St, Vancouver
Price: LSBC Member: $25 & LSBC Non-member: $50
7:30am – 8:00am: Registration and Hot Breakfast
8:00am – 9:30am: Presentations
9:30am – 10:00am: Networking
The Blakes Breakfast Speaking Series is our longest-standing event series and one of our most popular. Held four times a year, these breakfasts include presentations by local, national and multinational life science companies and typically attract a cross-section of approximately 40 of our life sciences community members. The Breakfast Speaking Series is proudly presented by Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP.