On Tuesday, December 14, Life Sciences BC hosted its Showcase Series: Prince George event. This was a unique opportunity to learn more about Life Sciences BC, along with the cutting-edge research and development being done in the Prince George area. The event included a wide range of guests from the political, business, and academic worlds.
- This event has passed.
Showcase Series: Prince George
December 14, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
- Dr. Julia Bickford, Regional Director, Research Evaluation and Analytics, Northern Health
- Dr. Sarah de Leeuw, Scholar, Michael Smith Health Research BC
- Dr. Kathy Lewis, VP Research, University of Northern British Columbia
- Dr. Rob Olson, Associate Professor & Division Head of Radiation Oncology, UBC; Research Lead, BC Cancer – Prince George
- Dr. Paul Winwood, Regional Associate Dean, Northern BC, University of British Columbia