- This event has passed.
Showcase Series: Surrey
May 14, 2019
Join us for a unique opportunity to learn more about LifeSciences BC along with the cutting-edge research and development being done in the Surrey area.
The event will also provide the opportunity to network with a wide range of guests from the political, business and academic worlds.
- Maggie Chan, Manager of Business Development Programs, Innovate BC
- Dr. Siamak Arzanpour, Associate Professor, Simon Fraser University &
Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research ‘Innovation to Commercialization’ Award Recipient
- Anita Huberman, CEO, Surrey Board of Trade
- Dr. Bimal Lakhani, Vice President of Product, NeuroCatch
- Dr. David Llewellyn, Senior Vice President, Business Operations, STEMCELL Technologies
- Gabriela Pawlowski, Research Associate, Clinical Research, Surrey Neuroplasticity Clinic
Date: Tuesday, May 14, 2019
Time: 5:30pm to 8:00pm
Location: Civic Hotel, Autograph Collection
13475 Central Ave, Surrey
Registration is required as space is limited.
Thank you to our sponsors:
Event Sponsors: Innovate BC & STEMCELL Technologies
Speaker Sponsor: Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research
Event Supporter: Surrey Board of Trade
For more information please contact:
Senior Manager, Events & Outreach
Telephone: 604 669-9909 ext. 104