- This event has passed.
Showcase Series: Victoria
March 11, 2020 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Join us for an evening to learn about LifeSciences BC as well as about our partners in Victoria leading the life sciences sector through their leading-edge research and development. This event will also present the opportunity for you to network with not only industry professionals, but academic and political guests as well.
- Dr. Mohsen Akbari, Award Recipient – 2019 MSFHR Innovation to Commercialization, Assistant Professor, Mechanical Engineering – University of Victoria, CSO – 4M Biotech Inc.
- Dr. Martin J. Boulanger, Professor & Canada Research Chair – University of Victoria, Co-Founder & CSO – Innovakine Therapeutics Inc.
- Dr. Jennie Christensen, Founder & CEO – TrichAnalytics Inc.
- Dr. Anthony Della Siega, Director of Research – Victoria Heart Institute Foundation
- Samuel Mercer, Principal – Samuel Mercer Consulting, Board Chair – Vancouver Island Life Sciences
- Dr. Brad Nelson, Director – Deeley Research Centre, Professor, Biochemistry/Microbiology – University of Victoria, Professor, Medical Genetics – University of British Columbia
Registration is required as space is limited
Date: Wednesday, March 11
Time: 5:30 – 7:30 pm
Location: Delta Hotels Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort – 100 Harbour Road
Thank you to our sponsors!
For more information, please contact:
Ryan Butt, Senior Manager, Events & Outreach
Phone: 604-669-9909 ext. 104