On Tuesday, March 2, 2021, Bioscience Association Manitoba, Life Sciences BC, and BioAlberta worked together to hold an educational session “Access Funding to Succeed.” This webinar featured speakers from key funders who explained how to access their funding programs and other assistance that they are able to provide to the life sciences sector. These programs have provided assistance during the COVID-19 pandemic and will be helpful as we work on Canada’s economic recovery.
- Dr. Eric Atkinson, Life Sciences Industrial Technology Advisor, NRC Industrial Research Assistance Program
- Debra Boyce, Trade Commissioner, Global Affairs Canada
- Joanne Jordan, Business Development and Partnerships Officer, BioTalent Canada
- Beatriz Osorio, Trade Commissioner, Global Affairs Canada
- Mike Pedlow, Partner, Torys LLP
- Cheryl Reicin, Partner & Chair of Life Sciences Practice, Torys LLP
The Western Canada Partnership gratefully acknowledges the support of Western Economic Diversification in bringing you this webinar.