22nd Annual Healthcare Summit: The Future of Innovation, Personalized Medicine and Genomics
15% Discount Available for LSBC Members. Email email@example.com to get a promo code.
- Where the Rubber Hits the Road: Implementing Innovation and Access for Patients
- Where we’ll embrace change, turn problems into potential, and chart the future in healthcare
The22nd Annual Healthcare Summit: The Future of Innovation, Personalized Medicine and Genomics, bringing together over 50 national and international subject matter experts and leaders in digital health technology, personalized medicine, health innovation, value-based healthcare and genomics.
Educating and discussing the most relevant topics on the rapid acceleration towards digital healthcare.
- Never Let a Crisis Go to Waste: Will Innovation Transcend Healthcare’s Traditional Boundaries?
- Digital Health Transformations for Point of Care Health Services
- Patient Trust & Information Integrity Through Privacy & Security
- Delivering on the Promise of Personalized Medicine
- Human Capital Management
- The Three P’s of Health Innovation: Patients, Practitioners and Privacy
- Have We Fully Leveraged Innovation to Solve the Primary Care Crisis?
- Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR): Is Canada Ready to Face This Silent Pandemic?
- The Future of Digital Health: Equity and Access
- Innovation in Genomics Education for Healthcare Professionals
- Can Innovation and Genomics Avoid Another Health Crisis?
Summit Rates (In-person registration)**
It is a place where you will experience engaging and interactive live keynotes and concurrent panel sessions, networking activities, interactive exhibit booths and the opportunity to build business relationships.
(until July 15th)
(after July 15th)
|Public Sector||$450.00 CAD (plus GST)
||$550.00 CAD (plus GST)
|Private Sector||$700.00 CAD (plus GST)
||$950.00 CAD (plus GST)
- 2 day live interactive in-person experience in Vancouver, BC
- Collaborate with senior executives who are leading and changing the healthcare industry
- Signature keynotes by international subject matter experts in healthcare
- Concurrent panel sessions + interactive in-person Q & A
- Unparalleled in-person networking via 1:1 meetings and small group conversations
- Lunch and coffee breaks
If you are a post-secondary student please inquire about our special student rate.
**Subject to provincial guidelines
Stay connected and engaged in the conversation leading up to and during the summit by following along on Twitter @HLTHCARESUMM. Use the event hashtag #HCSCOMM and #HCS22 in your tweets to add to the existing discussions. We would appreciate you sharing your voice with our other followers.
Original source here.