Canada Chicago Mentoring Program (C2MP)
Date: February 7 to September 30, 2024
Venue: Virtual and in person at MATTER Healthcare Incubator
Location: Chicago, United States of America
Target Audience: Canadian entrepreneurs and innovators with a product or technology in the life sciences/healthcare industry who are seeking to gain traction in the US market and could benefit from mentoring and guidance to refine your go-to-market strategy
Sector: Life sciences
The Trade Commissioner Service is partnering with MATTER, the leading life sciences/healthcare incubator in Chicago, to provide strategic guidance via team-based mentoring to four Canadian start-ups in the 10th annual cohort of the Canada Chicago Mentoring Program (C2MP). If selected, you will participate in a 6-month mentoring program that includes:
- a Day of Acceleration in Chicago
- live Pitch Presentations at the start and end of the program
- educational workshops
- monthly meetings with your dedicated mentoring team
This program is designed with flexibility based on the pandemic. It is likely to be a hybrid program, with 3 visits to Chicago as well as virtual meetings anticipated from February to September 2024.
- If you are interested in participating in the program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the application form
- Applications are open from September 18-27, 2023
- Space is limited to FOUR Canadian companies; all applicants will be qualified by a vetting committee
The Trade Commissioner Service supports equality and diversity, we strongly encourage companies led by Canadians of all backgrounds and orientations to apply.
Why your organization should participate:
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Receive mentoring and coaching
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Networking event
- Product pitch to select audiences
The Trade Commissioner Julien Rosan specializes in the Life Sciences sector for the Chicago/Midwest (IL, WI, MO) market and can provide information on this and other local events as well as advice on business development in the region. The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service offers services free of charge to Canadian exporters and companies that meet our client criteria.
Original source here.