Precision NanoSystems, Inc.
About Precision NanoSystems Inc. (PNI)
Precision NanoSystems Inc. (“PNI”) is a manufacturer of instruments, kits and reagents in the global nanomedicine market providing tools for drug development and cell-specific delivery to study, diagnose and treat disease. PNI’s NanoAssemblr family of instruments allow scientists to rapidly develop novel nanomedicine drug candidates for pre-clinical testing. PNI’s NanoAssemblr Scale-up platform enables the translation of these drug candidates to clinical testing and eventually to commercial use. PNI’s NanoAssemblr™ Transfection Reagents use nanomedicine technology to deliver genetic materials in primary cells vitro and in vivo, enabling disease researchers to easily study gene function in high-value models of disease. PNI sells its products to leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, and leading academic institutions in over 20 countries worldwide. Please find more information at http://www.precisionnanosystems.com/.
The individual will manage the marketing activities of PNI’s fast-growing products that enable clinical development and commercial supply of genetic medicines and be integral in launching new products within these families reporting to Director of Global Marketing. The successful candidate will play a major role in growing PNI’s business to support the clinical development and commercial supply of transformative medicines that significantly impact human wellbeing.
Areas of Responsibilities
- Define and execute the marketing and content plan for late stage drug development and manufacturing products, working closely with the product manager to define and execute the marketing & content plan, working collaboratively with events planning, sales, marketing communications, and other stakeholders.
- Prepare and communicate marketing materials and sales tools related to late stage drug development and manufacturing to effectively communicate appropriate product, market, clinical and competitive information to maximize product awareness and lead generation, and sales.
- Support development and implementation of detailed launch plans for late-stage drug development new products.
- Ensure that product content is complementary across categories to present an integrated marketing message to that effectively communicates each product’s value proposition.
- Work closely with the product manager and R&D to create digital product content including articles, white papers, application notes, and technical posters.
Qualifications and Experience
- MSc. in biology or related field, with at least 5 years of experience in the life science industry.
- 3+ years of experience in marketing activities in CROs, CDMOs, or similar focusing on taking a drug to market.
- Possesses a solid understanding of the drug development process, formulation technologies, and the manufacturing and commercialization of drugs.
- Experience in implementing marketing strategies and campaigns that have provided insight and understanding of customers, competitors and value propositions utilizing all aspects of the promotional mix across all marketing media.
- Strong customer focus – able to identify different customer/market segments, various buyer types, and develop marketing programs that address their specific needs.
- Highly organized, methodical, and process-driven with excellent attention to detail to be able to quickly prioritize multiple tasks and demonstrate a drive to improve internal processes whenever possible.
PNI provides a competitive compensation and benefits package with excellent opportunities for personal growth.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Posting valid until filled. No solicitors please.
Precision NanoSystems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply: https://pni.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=106