SaNOtize Research & Development Corp is looking for a technology-forward, self-disciplined, energetic individual with bookkeeping experience to:
- Performing reconciliation of bank accounts, credit card accounts, accounts payable and accounts receivable
- AR - Assisting with invoicing, entering data, posting payments.
- AP - Bill Payments; calendaring important dates, entering data.
- Preparation and submission of payroll
- Performing the month-end and quarter-end close.
- Year End work with external accountants
Ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Post-secondary education/experience in Accounting, Finance or a related field
- At least 3 years of full-time experience in a bookkeeping or accounting-related role
- Experience processing accounts payable and/or accounts receivable
- Experience processing payroll
- Practical knowledge of accounting software programs including Sage, QuickBooks or Xero.
- Excellent data entry skills
- Detail-oriented and analytical
Working Hours: appr. 8 hrs per week
Job Types: Part-time
Salary: $25.00- $30.00 per hour
Work remotely: Yes
SaNOtize Research & Development Corp. is a biotech company based in Vancouver, BC working to commercialize the multi-faceted antimicrobial properties of a liquid producing nitric oxide. The company has developed and patented a Nitric Oxide Releasing Solution platform technology (NORSTM) to treat and prevent microbial infections.