Satisfai Health is seeking an Executive Assistant who is passionate about the future of digital health in medicine and want to partake in building the infrastructure that will get us there.
You are an individual who is highly efficient, organized, and attentive to detail. You are calm when the environment is stressful. You will be providing administrative support to the C-Suite team, primarily supporting the CEO with his busy day-to-day life and to the wider team as needed.
Responsibilities (includes but not limited to):
– Calendar scheduling and planning
– Expense reporting
– Handling files of confidential and sensitive nature
– Supporting executives in preparation of board communications, meetings, and developing presentations
– Managing incoming/outgoing phone, email, etc.
– Running errands, sometimes of a personal nature, as needed for the Executive team member
– Ensuring critical timelines are met
– Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through to completion
– 5+ years of C-Suite level assistant experience
– University/college degree in Business Administration
– Strong project management experience in general administration
– Excellent administrative experiences related to project management, finance, communications, and basic company IT systems
– Life-sciences experience (bonus)
– Strong receptivity and familiarity with Compliance and Ethics frameworks
– Exceptional communication skills in a all modalities – verbal, written, email
– Track record of supporting teams in times of crisis
– 12 month Contract with possibility to extend
– Based in Vancouver, BC
– May require some travel (work from home during COVID)
Satisfai Health is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants fo reemployment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this challenging opportunity, please apply via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the high volume of applicants, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.