Applied Biological Materials Inc.
Applied Biological Materials Inc., (abm) is a rapidly growing Vancouver-based R&D biotech company developing and marketing research reagents to both academic and pharmaceutical labs. We currently have multiple openings of research associate and assistant positions for our cell culture and recombinant virus divisions.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following
- Cell culture maintenance
- Recombinant lentivirus and AAV virus production
Qualifications: shortlisted candidates will have the following experience:
- A minimum of MSc. in biological sciences
- Previous cell culture experience
- Previous industry experiences preferred
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, team environment.
- Good time management
- Salary from $50-70K/year depending previous qualification.
How To Apply:
Please apply for the position through our career site at www.abmgood.com/careers/. We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.