Research Associate – Bioanalytical
BRI, A Frontage Company, is a Contract Research Company (CRO) located in Vancouver, BC with a head office located at Exton, Pennsylvania. BRI specialize in bioanalytical LC/MS/MS, In-vitro / In-vivo Drug Metabolism / Pharmacokinetics and drug product pre-clinical and clinical development in Canada, USA, Europe and Japan.
We are seeking highly motivated team players that enjoy the fast pace, self-learning and highly regulated environment of a CRO.
Position: Research Associate – Bioanalytical
- Sc or M.Sc degree in chemistry or pharmaceutical sciences or a related discipline.
- with 2+ years relevant working experience
- With working knowledge and hands-on experience with bioanalytical assays for quantitation of small molecules and biomarkers in biological samples. Experience with large molecules is a plus
- Hands on experience with quantitation analysis techniques on HPLC, LC/MS/MS and ELISA
- Experience in the setup, development and validation of bioanalytical assay
- Experience using Waters and/or Sciex LC/MS/MS for quantitation
- Demonstrated problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities
- General knowledge of drug disposition processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong planning and organization abilities
- Strong with computers skills, like MS Word, MS Excel
- Competent and self motivated individual able to work independently.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Perform bioanalytical assays utilizing HPLC, LC/MS/MS and MSD
- Develop and validate bioanalytical assays for small molecule, large molecule and biomarkers
- Ability to troubleshoot and optimize assays as needed
- Process of chromatographic data
- Prepare study reports
- Follow all BRI quality assurance policies and procedures as well as those prescribed under the US FDA and Health Canada HPFB regulations
Please apply to:
BRI Biopharmaceutical Research Inc.
(A Frontage Company)
#101-8898 Heather Street