Genevant Sciences Corp.
Genevant has an opportunity for a highly skilled and motivated individual to join our Technology Development team as a Scientist. The Scientist, Technology Development will play a key role in developing and characterizing formulations of our proprietary lipid nanoparticle (LNP) platform for early-stage evaluation in preclinical models. The role will comprise assessment of novel lipid components and compositions, and conducting in vivo studies to assess the impact on pharmacodynamics, pharmacokinetics, biodistribution, and safety. Reporting to the Director of Technology Development, this person will play a key role within an experienced and supportive team in a multidisciplinary fast-paced environment.
- Design, prepare, and characterize nucleic acid based lipid nanoparticles for assessment in preclinical animal models.
- Plan and execute in vivo studies to evaluate the pharmacodynamics, pharmacokinetics, biodistribution, and safety of LNP formulations.
- Conduct immunological and bioanalytical assays to assess test parameters.
- Analyze and document experimental data in electronic laboratory notebook; provide interpretation and recommendations for future studies.
- Prepare protocols, reports, and presentations for formulation development and preclinical studies.
- Stay abreast of literature and patents pertaining to nucleic acid drug delivery and development.
- BSc or MSc in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biochemistry, Biology, or a related discipline, as relevant to the pharmaceutical / biotechnology industry
- A proven record of achievement and at least 3-5 years of experience in designing, preparing, and characterizing nanoparticle-based drug delivery systems, preferably nucleic acid and lipid-based formulations.
- Demonstrated proficiency with in vitro/in vivo models, immunological, and bioanalytical assays.
- Motivated, organized, and detail-oriented with a strong and innovative approach to problem solving.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced team environment and have a high level of independence for planning and executing project requirements in a timely manner.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; proficient with Microsoft Office and data analysis
- Experience working with collaborators/partners is desirable.
To Apply please use the following link: https://genevant.applytojob.com/apply/VlMw0HzkSo/Scientist-Technology-Development