Precision NanoSystems, Inc.
About Precision NanoSystems Inc. (PNI)
Precision NanoSystems Inc. (“PNI”) is a manufacturer of instruments, kits and reagents in the global nanomedicine market providing tools for drug development and cell-specific delivery to study, diagnose and treat disease. PNI’s NanoAssemblr family of instruments allow scientists to rapidly develop novel nanomedicine drug candidates for pre-clinical testing. PNI’s NanoAssemblr Scale-up platform enables the translation of these drug candidates to clinical testing and eventually to commercial use. PNI’s NanoAssemblr™ Transfection Reagents use nanomedicine technology to deliver genetic materials in primary cells vitro and in vivo, enabling disease researchers to easily study gene function in high-value models of disease. PNI sells its products to leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, and leading academic institutions in over 20 countries worldwide. Please find more information at http://www.precisionnanosystems.com/.
The Senior Manager of Marketing leads PNI’s efforts to establish brand and thought leadership through marketing programs designed to drive increased lead generation and revenue growth. Leading PNI’s Marketing team, you will manage the development of communications and marketing campaigns to drive increased product adoption and repeat demand for PNI’s products and services. You are a marketing leader who demonstrates excellent social media campaign skills.
The Senior Manager of Marketing will provide exceptional leadership that promotes teamwork and cooperation to a diverse team consisting of business, creative and scientific professionals focused on delivering effective sales support to PNI’s global team and partners.
Areas of Responsibility
- Manage a high functioning marketing team responsible for lead generation and the branding, messaging and promotion of PNI’s products and services.
- Develop and execute marketing strategies that are consistent with PNI’s mission and values:
- A solution-centric approach promoting the full breadth of PNI’s products and services to all stages of nanomedicine development
- Building trust to ensure PNI continues to be customer’s choice to progress their programs
- Generate strategies and implement tactics to promote PNI’s products and services and position PNI as a market leader in enabling genetic medicine.
- Own the lead generation targets; ensure marketing activities are driving lead generation and achieving high ROI and provide quantitative reporting against targets.
- Ensure outbound content generated across the company is on-brand, consistent and is aligned with PNI’s position as a scientific leader.
- Lead the development and execution of the social media content calendar, tailoring digital campaigns that drive engagement and inbound traffic.
- Build PNI’s brand presence in target geographies, vertical markets and among strategic partners.
- Expand PNI’s brand through participation and engagement in various activities including trade shows, conferences, conventions, webinars, and other networking opportunities.
- Develop supporting marketing assets and other sales collateral.
- Mentor team members and implement career development plans across the team including identifying individual and team-wide training needs.
- Manage the department’s budget and make recommendations on team development to achieve corporate growth targets.
- Work collaboratively with the following groups:
- Inside Sales to ensure a smooth handoff of marketing qualified leads for the sales funnel
- Product Management to develop and implement launch plans for new products and strategies to achieve targets for existing and new products
- Field Sales to ensure the availability of effective tools and alignment between lead generation tactics and regional strategies
- APAC Sales to deliver material and support tailored to the unique needs of the market
- Commercial Operations to implement the most effective tools and technologies, ensure alignment with priorities and maximize customer satisfaction
- Other corporate stakeholders such as public and government relations
- Degree in Marketing or Communications or significant demonstrated marketing experience.
- Minimum of 10 years’ marketing experience; Life Sciences industry experience highly desirable.
- Demonstrated knowledge of campaign development, leading digital marketing technologies and channel marketing strategies.
- Experience working in a fast-paced start-up environment and ability to balance multiple, competing priorities and deadlines.
- Experience in promoting relatively lesser known but high-end brands (and products) considered an asset.
- Results-oriented with strong prospect hunting expertise.
- Positive approach, self-motivated and strong in building relationships.
- Team oriented approach – able to lead a high functioning team and collaborate with other departments as part of the broader PNI team.
- Travel up to 20% within Canada and international.
PNI provides a competitive compensation and benefits package with excellent opportunities for personal growth.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Posting valid until filled. No solicitors please.
Precision NanoSystems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.