Immunity Diagnostics Inc
Immunity Diagnostics is a contract research laboratory specializing in cell-based assay development validation and testing services. Immunity Diagnostics will also support British Columbia’s COVID-19 immune monitoring efforts. We are driven by a passion for science and the mission to help companies, patients and health care providers unravel the secrets of the immune system.
We are seeking a highly motivated professional who is passionate about immunology to be part of our team. This position will report to the Chief Scientific Officer and will be based in Vancouver, BC.
Performs tissue culture, blood processing, cell-based immunoassays, ELISPOT and flow cytometry according to standard procedures.
- Supports the standardization and validation of new and novel assays
- Documents raw and analyzed data. May independently interpret results.
- Prepares written reports and analysis of experiments
- Maintains lab and performs routine duties in order to keep laboratory clean, neat and in efficient operational order.
- Conducts all activities in accordance with scientific standards, OH&S regulations and established policies and practices.
Qualifications and Experience
- Requires a BSc in a scientific discipline and a minimum of 2 to 5 years experience with multicolor flow cytometry and cell-based assay development or a MSc in immunology/microbiology with a minimum of 2 years experience with multicolor flow cytometry.
- Good interpersonal skills and proven ability to work in a team.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask across multiple projects
- Effective oral communication and scientific/technical writing skills.
- In addition to expertise in flow cytometry, good understanding of lab techniques and methods, which may include:
- Flow cytometry
- Mammalian tissue culture
- Media and buffer preparation
- Transient transfections of mammalian cell lines
- Primary human immune cell isolation and culture
Why Work for Us?
We are a small but very passionate team that will help patients, health care providers and companies understand the secrets of the immune system. We believe that these secrets hold the key to treat every human disease.
We believe in hard work, dedication, innovation, caring, tolerance, and inclusivity. We believe that through our work we can make the world around us a better place.
We offer competitive salary and benefits and a challenging and rewarding environment that fosters creativity.
How to Apply
All interested applicants should send their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org