Incisive Genetics Inc.
Incisive Genetics is a Vancouver-based, privately-held biotechnology company developing cutting-edge genetic therapies, with an initial focus on neurological disorders. Incisive Genetics is expanding their pre-clinical pipeline by adding to their research and development team.
By working at Incisive Genetics, you will have the opportunity to help build a strong scientific foundation to a rapidly growing company. Our company offers many opportunities to be recognized for outstanding work, being creative, and learning new skills. We offer competitive wages and benefits.
Incisive Genetics is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a company in which human rights are respected. We value different voices in the workplace, and we are dedicated to fostering an environment of respect, equity, and inclusion.
Incisive Genetics is seeking a highly motivated research scientist with experience in cell culture, molecular biology, and genetics. The successful candidate will be expected to design, execute, and analyze experiments in vitro and from tissue samples. This position will work closely with other members of the R&D team on a range of different projects and will report to the Director of Technology Development.
- Design advanced genetic and/or molecular biology experiments to support the development of company pipeline
- Follow established protocols and carry out experiments independently
- Document, interpret and report results for internal review, including statistics and data analysis
- Contribute to the development of new assays and protocols
- Other duties, as required
- M.Sc. in a relevant biological field, or a combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in mammalian cell culture, RNA and DNA-based assays
- Primary cell culture and IPSC culture experience an asset
- Experience working with CRISPR
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently and within timelines
- Team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Applications can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org