- Responsible for supporting all aspects of the sale, from pre-sale, including quotes, contracts, demonstration, through the installation and post-sale support process.
- Develop and maintain a high level of consultative sales skills, product and application methodology knowledge with associated features and benefits required to convert customer needs to sales.
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales opportunities
- Develop sales presentations and customer proposals for customers
- Respond to government bids and tenders.
- Responsible for providing regular forecast information for territory.
- Participate in or support local, regional, and international conferences as requested.
- Conducts demonstrations and coordinates installations and customer training.
- Maintain accurate and timely data in the sales CRM software
- Works as a liaison for reporting customer complaints to service team and making recommendations to management.
- Prepare marketing content such as newsletters, tech notes, and application notes
- Support the application development of the lab.
- Support sub-distributors if applicable.
- Give feedback to management regarding new potential applications or competition in the marketplace
- Coordinate shipping schedules and delivery of merchandise and services
- Travel to conferences and customer sites to promote the company’s products and to develop customer relationships (sometimes on short notice).
- Handle essential tasks as assigned and respond to change productively.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Have good planning and customer relationship skills.
- Have good English communication and presentation skills.
- Must be able to travel nationally and internationally. Requires flexibility in working hours and availability for up to 10% travel. (this is not required during the pandemic)
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- We will train.
- Requires a degree in Molecular Biology, or Biochemistry Analytical Chemistry or related field; or the equivalent knowledge and experience
- Engineering experience or background is considered an asset.
Please apply by e-mail:
- Human Resources
- Aurora Biomed Inc.
- 1001 East Pender Street
- Vancouver, B.C.
- Canada V6A 1W2
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Note: Please indicate your name and the position you are applying for in the “subject” of the email to ensure that your resume will be reviewed. (ie Account Manager – Joe Smith)