Trade Accelerator Program (TAP)
The Trade Accelerator Program is designed to help SMEs TAP into their full export potential. It has a proven track record helping participants get results.
The program has been successfully operated by the Toronto Region Board of Trade since 2015 and has expanded across the country. World Trade Centre Vancouver has been delivering TAP across B.C. since 2017.
Just six months after graduating from the program:
- On average, export revenue increased by 23%
- Participants forecast their export sales to grow 47% over the next 5 years
By enrolling in TAP Canada you can:
- Navigate complexities of the global trade ecosystem
- Leverage Canada’s deep trade and investment resources
- Access tailored, face-to-face coaching and advice
- Learn about international best practices
- Accelerate export readiness
- Develop and implement a new market entry plan
- Expand your global trade footprint and increase revenue
TAP- Greater Vancouver Cohort
We are pleased to invite you to participate in the Greater Vancouver Cohort of the Trade Accelerator Program (TAP)!
The program will be run virtually over nine half days over Zoom.
|Workshop Days||June 2021; 10, 11, 14, 15, 23, 29, 30|
|Mentorship Days||July 2021: 21, 22|
|Application Deadline||May 25, 2021|
|Schedule:||Registration: 8:45 – 9:00 a.m.
Workshop Program: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
*Bursaries available for qualified companies.
Learn more about the program and apply today at tapbc.ca.
Have questions? Call TAP B.C. Team on 604-640-5491 or email: email@example.com.